The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) and the Republic of Panama strive to maintain the waterway as the route of choice for international commerce.
In its ongoing efforts to satisfy the demands of the maritime industry, the ACP reaches out to its customers to get a better understanding of the market it serves and to make better decisions regarding the Canal's future plans.
Part of the ACP's Corporate Mission is to build lasting relationships with Canal customers, understanding and anticipating their needs, adding value to their business and offering outstanding quality service. Thus, direct contact with its users is vital to the business of the Canal.
- American President Line
- CMA CGM
- China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company
- Compañía SudAmericana de Vapores (CSAV)
- Evergreen Marine
- Hanjin Shipping Company Limited
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd (K-Line)
- Mediterranean Shipping Co.
- Mitsui O.S.K.
- Nippon Yusen Kaisha (NYK)
- Seatrade Reefer Chartering NV
- STX Pan Ocean Company LTD
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Lines AS
- Yanming Marine Trans
- Zim Israel Compañía de Navegación