- We are honest and straightforward in sharing our thoughts
and feelings, the sincerity of which we demonstrate by
- We do not tolerate actions that infringe upon the law
and our regulations.
- We do not allow abuse, misuse or misappropriation of
- We report abuse of corporate patrimony and resources
and manipulations of the system to circumvent its objectives,
- We communicate respectfully and share information, knowledge
and experience in a clear and forthright manner within
- In our work, we adhere to the corporate code of conduct
- We show integrity in and are accountable for our decisions
- We are committed to attain the highest level of efficiency
and productivity in each and every activity through our
- We add value to our customers.
- We measure our work against the highest international
standards of quality and efficiency.
- We make the best use of our resources and we evaluate
each investment according to the corporation's best interest.
- We are people of vision. We are demanding of ourselves
and committed to the organization's strategic efforts.
- We believe in promoting change for the well-being of
the corporation and we act accordingly.
- We join efforts to achieve the organization's strategic
- We are motivated by a deep love for Panama, and focus
on serving the nation.
- We are sensitive to the expectations of our human resources
and seek an adequate balance between their needs and those
of the corporation.
- We manage and safeguard our nation's most important
- We contribute to and participate in the achievement
of the corporation's goals.
- We accept the consequences of our decisions and actions.
- We are committed to excellence as a personal as well
as corporate duty.
- We keep our promises and we do not make promises we
- We satisfy our customer's expectations the first time
and every time.
- We dedicate ourselves to each customer as if he or she
were our only customer.
- We respond swiftly to our customers' needs and will
not rest until they have been satisfied.